Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Blood pressure


My blood pressure hasn't changed. The number has stayed pretty high since the doctor put me on this "pregnancy safe" medicine before I actually got pregnant. I started at a dose of 100mg., twice a day Then I got bumped to 200mg, twice a day. My blood pressure was reading an average of 150/90. This was not making me happy and it made me stress and worry about the baby.

Prior to this medicine change, I had been on the same medicine for over 2 years with no known issues. My blood pressure was controlled and read a happy 115/80 or lower. Unfortunately, it was not approved for pregnancy.

I had an emergency appointment yesterday at the doctor's. Now I am currently rocking a 300mg pill, twice a day. Let's see how this goes! And I got a sneak peek at our little bean because I was worried. I wanted to make sure nothing was wrong. It was my first ultrasound on the tummy! Hehe. The machine at that location is pretty bad but we were able to see the baby is doing great! Such a strong little one being able to hang on with it's crazy mommy. :)

My due date also change for some reason. I'm now looking at being 9 weeks and 3 days, instead of 9 weeks today. That changes my due date to December 3rd.

We can't wait!

I have also updated the wedding invitations. We changed the date. Also, I have a dress and shoes! Yay!


0 comments on "Blood pressure"

Post a Comment

 

Our Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez