Being moved means no internet for a while. Which means no pictures. But I can give updates.
I'm about to do my third 24-hour urine and phi blood test in three weeks. Doing these weekly have been a pain. Why so many? Since I'm high risk, I've been doing them every trimester to keep an eye on my protein levels for possible pre-eclampsia. My 3rd trimester routine test came back with levels of protein AND uric acid, both are indicators for pre-eclampsia. They ordered a second test to see how my levels are rising. Apparently, not so good. My second labs came back with my protein jumping from 300's to 500's. My uric acid went from 6.something to 7.something.
The high risk doctor said if this was to happen, I'd be hospitalized. I guess my O.B. doesn't see it that bad (why send us there for an opinion we have to pay for if you're not going to follow it?). My O.B.'s nurse called Wednesday and did my BP is not too out of control, they'll just watch me closely. She also gave me a list of signs to watch for. Okay then.
Then comes yesterday. Apparently another test was ordered for my appointment Monday. We had to rush to get it so I'd have it before they closed. We'll see how it goes.
My feet are swelling horribly. And it's noticeable in my hands now, too. Bleh.
Anyways, we moved. It was awful. We had very little help compared to what needed to be done. Took 3 days. Jacob busted his ass and was just wore out. It wouldn't have been this bad if he'd listen to his wife. :P I'm sure next time will be better.
My family threw me a baby shower in Missouri today. It was super sweet! Grandma got to open everything and sent pictures. :)
Jacob's family is having a shower next Sunday.
As of Monday, we'll be 36 weeks and Addilyn will be here in about 2 weeks. So exciting! I just wish we had the money to give her a cute nursery.
Saturday, November 1, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments on "Finally moved!"
Post a Comment