She has been trying to drop for a while now. Now that I can complain about! Haha. She'll be all the way down and then nuzzle back up. She is seeing more down time though. Good sign!
I did the fun 24-hour urine collection and blood work. This gave me a call from the doctor yesterday telling me to discuss everything with the high risk doctor when I saw him. It was a scary call for me and the worst 24 hours I had to wait.
Today was the appointment for the high risk. Her growth check was great. She's getting pretty big! 6 pounds and 7 ounces! I'm going to have one little piggy. ^_^ That's okay. As long as she's healthy, we'll take it.
The doctor was not in so I had to wait on a call back again. (No more appointments on Wednesday afternoons with him.)
He called while we were visiting Jacob's grandma. Here's what we covered:
My last collection, no protein registered because it was so low. This collection, I was in the 300's for protein. I also had some uric acid, which is the best way to tell if I have preeclampsia or not. The doctor said he's not concerned and they don't believe I'll have any increased levels with this next collection I'll be doing over the weekend. (Let's hope not. I've been swelling and it feels like I've put on quite a lot of weight.)
If I do show an increase in levels, I will be hospitalized. Other than that, as long as the baby keeps moving normally and I have no other issues, she'll be here about November 18th. They go two weeks early for high blood pressure. I also asked about a c-section and he said unless it's necessary, he doesn't think we will be having one. BEST NEWS EVER!
0 comments on "Addilyn's last growth check!"
Post a Comment