But, ignoring that horrible picture. Because you know how my husband is at taking flattering photos. ;) I finally finished my baby's painting. Phew. Couldn't be more excited, haha.
You must remember this is a cell phone quality picture and it's not that great. The colors are a little different. But it's DONE. I finished the painting before she got here. YAYYYY.
Even better is the note I put on the back of it:
Also, this week, we received two cards from one of my mom's nurses in Nebraska. We still talk to her and we're all apart of the Facebook family. Anyway, she sent us a wedding card and a baby card, each with a Kohl's gift card. With the $75 we received from her, we bought the baby her first little socks and booties. We got her a Christmas bib (the only one she has). A newborn toy that she can later chew on. A 2-pack of pacifiers. A set of 3 burping cloths. Everything we bought, she didn't have any at all. (And from the looks of it, we're not having a baby shower... so.. gotta get what we can.) And a Dumbo book to go with the Dumbo we purchased previously when Daddy got his new outfit for his birthday for work.
I love it! It's so cute! Jacob doesn't understand why we should get both the book and the stuffed animal. I explained that when reading, having the actual character there to snuggle makes all the difference and would make her enjoy the book more. He still doesn't get it. That's okay. :)
0 comments on "A tiny update"
Post a Comment