Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 31, 2014

Holy pains!


I've been having intense pains on either side which are scaring the heebie jeebies out of me. They only last for a few minutes, if that. Luckily, I have an appointment tomorrow to bring them up again.

My hair has been extremely oily. Worse than normal, which was bad anyway. I had to wash my hair every single day or I wouldn't go anywhere. Now, I can't even make it through the day without my hair looking disgusting. It's extremely embarrassing. My new shampoo? Dawn dish soap. So far, it's helped some.

I asked my manager about needing to make note about using the bathroom so much. She told me I may have to file FMLA. That seems completely fair, right? Not. This really rubs me the wrong way and makes me angry.

I've also been stressing about money so much lately. How can we afford this new little person? I already have to meet a $2,500 deductible before the baby's even born! Paying $200 or more each appointment is going to be so hard on us. I need to save money and I just can't seem to find a way to save what I need.

Jacob informed me that we will also be getting married before the baby comes. This is wonderful news. How exciting! We're going to have a little family. <3


0 comments on "Holy pains!"

Post a Comment

 

Our Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez