Week 20 compared to a banana
About week 23
Week 26 compared to an eggplant
What week 27 will look like compared to cauliflower
Baby in my belly at 26 weeks
These are the books and items we've got the baby. Some were even purchased before we knew the sex of the baby.
First are Little Critter and Sister Critter with a book. I got these from Kohl's!
Some cute books I bought off Amazon for the baby. I read to her sometimes. I have for many weeks.
One of the very first things I purchased for the baby. It's a Cloud B tranquil turtle. We love it! The sounds are soothing and the light waves are nice to look at.
Outfits that we purchased for Addilyn once we knew we were having a girl.
My current fun project: painting her an Ariel and Flounder for her "Under the Sea" nursery that I'm hoping to do. Everything is hopefully going to be Little Mermaid or sea themed. :)
Besides the items, we have a few more outfits we've received from his grandma and what we bought at Once Upon A Child. My grandma gave us a Flashlight Friend penguin for the baby. We also have a My Brest Friend nursing pillow, a regular nursing pillow, an udder cover and a baby sling. I also have a custom made Ariel diaper bag I had made (which I would not have bought if I had known I was going to lose my job). His uncle also gave us a crib (with recalled parts that makes me nervous but we have no money -- how can I argue?). When we had our meeting with the OB coordinator yesterday, we got a goodie bag that had some formula samples if we choose to go that route. Freebies are the best!
Now, here's hoping we get a baby shower or somehow win one of these hundreds of free baby stuff contests I keep entering. :)
Now, hopefully we find a place to live and move within the next month. Our lease will be up and we can't afford it here anymore.
Wish us luck and that I don't lose my mind..
0 comments on "Showing some love"
Post a Comment