Addilyn did refuse to move for the woman, though. I rolled right. I rolled left. I went center. We tried it again. The lady somewhat banged on my belly multiple times. Nothing. Just made Addilyn kick me more and more. "Leave me alone! My home!" Hehe.
Her position in me at the time was "frank breech." She was snuggled up high, with her feet in her face.
We did see her heart. It looked good and strong. She registered 147 BPM. Her fluid was good. She's growing perfectly. No cleft palate or lip. And the cutest profile! Here's the only shots we got:
Isn't she a doll? Seeing her makes us so happy and forget the bad things we're going through right now.
We see the doctor again in 3 weeks. We have a regular appointment next week. The only thing that's changing for me is I'm cutting my 25mg of hydrochlorothiazide into 12.5mg. Hopefully, for her sake, quit taking it all together.
0 comments on "Our first high risk appointment"
Post a Comment