The last one is of her foot. Her feet look huge!
We had to wait for the doctor to call due to he was in a meeting. When he called, we discussed coming off the hydrochlorothiazide for good. I am to take it every other day for a week and then stop it. Baby's growth is great! We don't have to do another growth check for a month but we do have to start NST in 2 weeks, twice a week.
Then I had my regular appointment on Friday. My uterus measured at exactly 30 weeks. Her heart rate was at about 150 he said, He asked about my high risk appointment and stopping the medication. I told him what the doctor wants me to do as long as my BP stays in check. Dr. Green responded with "it's okay, not great." Well, what do you expect? I'm just praying I don't get preeclampsia. I don't want my baby or myself to go through that.
Now, I'm just dealing with this awful heartburn/indigestion/acid reflux. And the weight of my 4 pound baby pressing on parts of my body internally that hurt. Not to mention the immense back pain and extreme fatigue. I just want to sleep! And the uncontrollable tears for everything.
But that's okay. I love her. I love feeling her kick, even better when she does it after I ask her to. I love talking to her. She's worth every minute of anything I feel. She's what I've always wanted.
0 comments on "Two appointment update"
Post a Comment