This is week 29!
Daddy likes cuddling the baby and talking to her. She likes to kick up a storm for him. Daddy's girl already!
She finally let me catch a little video of her moving and giving a good kick.
Speaking of Daddy, it was his birthday Saturday! He turned 24. For his birthday, we had her almost 30 week 4D ultrasound from Ultrasona. Same package as last time and we still loved every second of it! Even if our little Mexican bean kept her feet in her face. Best news: she's no longer breech! She is head down. She's weighing in at 3 pounds and 5 ounces. And most of all, she's BEAUTIFUL. I am so in love with our baby.
She in wedged in there good. She was pretty stuck when we trying to get some good shots of her. Her spine was on my right side, her tush in my ribs and her legs all the way down my left side, in front of her face. Her face was also looking to the left. Similar to the picture below, just mirrored and a few tweaks. We tried coughing to give her room. I rolled to try to help get her to move. They even sent me to the potty (which helped a little). Feet and all, we still loved the session and we got to see our little girl!
And of course, a visit to Ultrasona would not be complete without the video! At 20:25, you see her in 2D lick her foot. It will then switch to 4D and her expression from tasting her foot is priceless! :)
She's growing beautifully. I'm growing larger. I think it's going okay. Haha. She's been giving me the gift of indigestion/acid reflux lately. Hence why she has so much hair!
Also lately, I've been doing a lot of dreaming about breastfeeding. I think it's because I keep reading how hard it is, especially for first time moms. I'm hoping that Addilyn bonds with me and is able to latch easily. I want to give her all the best and providing her with what has the most for her (though, formulas are very, very close).
We have an appointment Wednesday and we will probably see our little angel again.
0 comments on "Time for a major update!"
Post a Comment