We went to my appointment and she explained my hCG was increasing every 37 hours, which was good. They want it to be less than 48 hours, more around 40. She explained since I hit over 2,000 hCG, we should be able to see the baby if it's where it should be. Time for the ultrasound!
There it is! This is our actual bundle of joy. (I have no idea what this quack of a nurse practitioner showed us before.) She didn't have to search. It showed up right away. She kept explaining that I may only be around 4 weeks, now going on 5. I must have taken a test as soon as I got pregnant with our baby. The great news is everything is great and we're having a baby! Almost to the halfway point of the first trimester!
I have been beyond super hungry lately. I'm trying my hardest to get healthy snacks to munch on but the baby hasn't been agreeing on everything I want to try to eat. It doesn't like carrots. I can taste salt even worse than before and anything sweet tastes 1,000 times more sweet than normal. I have no problems eating Mexican cuisine. I can devour guacamole like it's no one's business. The baby is definitely partially Mexican. Haha.
My hair is still extremely oily. My boobs feel like they are huge. I'm constantly bloated. I drink like a fish and pee constantly. I'm also starting to feel queasy now and again but luckily have yet to actually be sick. And the pain in my hip still shows up sometimes. I was told it could be ligaments moving for the baby.
In other good news, Jacob and I went and looked at some engagement rings yesterday. We also got my finger sized.
Our next appointment is Wednesday. Hopefully we'll have a new baby picture then and the baby will be big enough to give an estimated due date.
0 comments on "It's been a few days..."
Post a Comment