Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Still waiting...


The appointment brought no news. Just requested blood work. Then the promise to receive a call at 1-2PM with news. She informed me that her math showed my hCG doubling every 37 hours. She tried to assure us the date I ovulated could have been different than estimated before.

I never received the call with the news. I never was given my new appointment date. I st here all day, giving them the benefit of the doubt of being busy. How could they disregard our feelings this way? I've fought tears ove 20+ times today. Jacob won't be able to take off work to hear the news. He'll have to endure a day of waiting like I did. No one deserves that.

The funny thing is she told us she didn't want to keep us in limbo. She knew it was important. She was going to personally call me.

Sigh. I'm so pissed to put it lightly.

Not only that, I had to call my manager and explain the issue. I gave her all the knowledge I had. I expressed how I wasn't emotionally stable enough to handle work at the moment. She completely understood. She insisted I call HR. And that no matter what they said, my job was safe.

I called HR to find out I hadn't been at the job long enough to be protected under FMLA. I have to have had one year under my belt. The didn't make any guarantees. Just everything would have to be cleared by my manager.

Nothing is making this situation any easier for us.

0 comments on "Still waiting..."

Post a Comment

 

Our Journey Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez